Luggage Storage Budapest
Top Luggage Storage Location in Budapest
3 min. fast check-in
Online reservation mandatory
Locked / supervised
Very close to Deak Ferenc Square
210 meters from Deák Ferenc Square Metro Station
In the City Center
250 meters from Mika Tivadar Mulató
150 meters from Keleti Railway Station
120 meters from Keleti Metro Station
300 meters from St. Stephen's Basilica
350 meters from Opera
200 meters from Nyugati Railway Station
80 meters from Nyugati pályaudvar Metro Station
20 meters from Railway Station Keleti
50 meters from Keleti Pályaudvar Metro Station
130 meters from Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út Station
250 meters from Erzsébet Square
90 meters from Keleti Pályaudvar
350 meters from Budapest-Keleti
300 meters from Great Market Hall (Central market Hall)
55 meters from Kálvin tér station
300 meters from Hospital in the Rock - Bunker Museum
In front of Korlát utca Bus Stop
400 meters from Margit Híd Station
400 meters from Spirit Theater and Center
600 meters from Nyugati station
160 meters from the Comedy Theatre
350 meters from Blaha Lujza Square
650 meters from Klauzál Square
100 meters from Arany János utca
260 meters from the OSA Archives
90 meters from Corvin-negyed Station
550 meters from Holocaust Memorial Center
50 meters from the Pesti Theater
150 meters from the Vigadó Concert Hall
300 meters from the Budapesti Operettszínház Theatre
400 meters from Oktogon Station
180 meters from Hungarian State Opera House
170 meters from Opera station
LUGGAGE STORAGE IN BUDAPEST | Exploring the city has never been easier
Whether you are a local or one of the many tourists that flock to the city, you will probably be pleased to know that you can find lots of luggage storage facilities in Budapest.
We teamed up with local companies, whom we call Angels, to allow you to store your luggage in Budapest at any time of the day.
So, if you've Googled the words luggage storage near me, you've landed on the right page.
Book online through the website or the luggage storage app (with your credit card), and get directions to the nearest luggage storage service in Budapest.
Checking in your luggage takes minutes, and then you will be free to go about your business or to explore all that the city has to offer. At just €5 per day and per bag, you can free yourself from the burden of the bags for as long as you need!
Where do I find Radical Storage?
You will find our Angels in many of the most popular tourist spots or travel hubs in the City Center.
The Radical luggage storage facility at Deak Ferenc Square (metro and bus station) is very convenient for leaving luggage if you are in transit to or from Budapest Airport using the shuttle bus. It is also within walking distance of the Deak Ferenc subway station.
Other temporary luggage storage locations in Budapest
The following are the most recommended locations according to our customers.
- Oktogon subway station Budapest luggage storage | Opening hours: open 24/7.
- Városliget luggage storage | Open 24/7.
- Keleti Station left luggage | Open 24/7.
- Great Market Hall Budapest luggage storage | Open from Monday to Sunday.
- Nyugati train station left luggage | Open 24/7.
- Blaha Lujza tér metro station luggage storage | Open from Monday to Sunday.
24 hour luggage storage Budapest
Whether you belong to the Jewish faith or no faith at all, The Great Synagogue of Budapest is sure to fill you with wonder.
It is the largest synagogue in Europe and can seat 3.000 people.
It is part of a complex that consists of the Heroes' Temple, the Memorial, the Jewish Museum, and the cemetery. It was built in the 1800s in the Moorish style, which was popular at that time.
Sadly, during the Siege of Budapest, the synagogue was bombed by the Nazis but was restored in 1998 using donations.
It can take up to 4 hours to see everything on the Great Synagogue complex. So, if you are traveling with luggage, you will be pleased to know that there is luggage storage in Budapest who is waiting to store your bags for as long as you need (24/7) at a location near Great Synagogue.
This city area is also famous for ruin bars Budapest. Derelict Soviet buildings abandoned after the war have been converted into cool clubs and bars full of post-apocalyptic atmosphere.
With so much nightlife to explore, you will certainly want to have your hands free to grab a cocktail or boogie the night away. Luggage storage in Budapest is so easy with Radical.
Our left luggage places are located inside bars, restaurants, offices, or hotels. They are supervised by staff or, in some cases, they are lockers (therefore with video surveillance).
Things to do in Budapest
Now that you can explore Budapest with peace of mind, we thought we'd show you what attractions are not to be missed.
Visit St Stephen's Basilica
This enormous church can hold 8 500 people and is a stunning architectural achievement. You must see the 96-meter dome that features beautiful religious friezes. The most fascinating and macabre sight is the glass-encased, mummified right hand of St Stephen, which can be found next to the main altar.
Would it be inappropriate to talk about "hands-free" at this time? Leave your luggage at storage near St Stephen’s Basilica.
See Fisherman's Bastion
With amazing views of the River Danube, this enchanting plaza is perfectly situated on the Buda bank.
Stroll around Buda Castle
It is not a UNESCO world heritage site for nothing! It is the perfect place to spend a day soaking up the magnificent palace's culture and art, the Hungarian National Gallery, the Castle Museum, and the National Széchenyi Library.
Visit Parliament House
In a city so full of incredible architecture, Parliament House is not one to be missed. We suggest a guided tour of this enormous Gothic building as you will then be able to get some understanding of Hungarian history and politics.
Believe it or not, you could go to Budapest and not do anything else besides lounge around in one of the many thermal pools that are to be found around the city.
Budapest is situated on a bed of bubbling mineral springs, and it has become a national pastime to go to them to cure a limitless number of ills. At most of Budapest's baths, you will find indoor and outdoor thermal pools. There are also usually fountains, whirlpools, and large swimming pools.
You will need to bring your own swimwear, towel, and flip flops, and all swimmers need to wear a bathing cap.
Most popular spas
- Szechenyi Baths are the largest and most popular spa complex in Budapest. Built in the style of a Neo-Baroque palace, it has an old-fashioned elegance and a romantic atmosphere. It was built in 1913 and continues to be a place visited for the restorative spring waters found in eighteen pools. Also, on the complex, you will find numerous saunas, massage, and facial treatment rooms. It is a fun place for the whole family during the day, and then on Saturday nights, it becomes a playground for adults when they host the famous "parties".
- Gellért thermal baths boast a wine tub set in beautiful art nouveau architecture.
- Lukács has a drinking hall with the health-giving waters that the spa is famous for. These baths are known as a medical center with a focus on healing.
- Rudas features a unique rooftop hot tub which offers stunning views of the Pesthorizon. It has been in existence since the Turkish invasion in the 16th century. These are the only baths in the city that offer same-sex days.
- Kiraly Baths rent out a private hot tub for four people, but the antique site needs restoration.
- Veli Bej Baths is a Turkish bath that was built in the 16th century but has been beautifully restored. It is near to a hospital, so many people go there for a cure. It only has five indoor pools.